Thursday, November 19, 2009

October 22, 2008 Track day, Photoshoot, small VIDEO

Ok, so it’s been a while since I’ve updated this thing.

So what I’ve been up to?

Finally timed the car.
Replaced a bunch of hoses that were cracking.
Replaced the clutch slave cylinder AGAIN as it was leaking from the piston (bought a while ago and it only lasted like a month..

vv Installed one of these so I can tell when to shift.



Bought a ton of tires and went to an event on stock blown suspension.. I sucked.


[img]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7016/img3208edit700x466editne2.jpg[/img]

Small tight auto-x courses >> no powersteering.


Then I got some of these.


And borrowed some wheels from a buddy while his car is outta commission. And did some more…


Then we took some pictures!


And a video of the sound this thing makes.


My+Noisy+Car+(450sx)

No comments:

Post a Comment