Wednesday, November 18, 2009

First

Hello,

So this is my first post on here. I used to think blog's were kind of dumb... but over the years I've been looking for a good way to document what I've been doing with this car so i can keep track of it's progress. I used to think a 'build thread' was a good idea but people on forums don't want or need to read every little thought or detail you've done or thought about.

So after reading a few people's blogs i figured this would be the best way for me to keep track of anything. Those of you that end up finding this blog and know of my build threads (under the name of CrazyTrance) on D-Town or NICO might say it looks much the same. Don't worry i'll add new stuff soon enough, just in the process of getting everything laid out so bear with me.

Thanks,
Chase Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment