Saturday, August 4, 2012

My last SD Drift event before the move!

Alright everyone, I've been pretty busy the past few months.  Big things have been happening, like life changing kind of things. I graduated college (yess!!!) and accepted a job out of state. I attended my last SD Drift event in late May on the 20th. There was shenanigans, crashing, and all around awesomeness going on.

May 20th

Kris was throwin GOBS and GOBS of smoke!   I have no idea what his deal was that day but it was nuts!


One other highlight of the day is whe Kris and I hit.  my front left enkei broke a chip out of the rim and his VS-KF got bent - ha!!




Love these dudes!!!!




Hidden in the smoke... ha!

















Minivans: SUPER practical!


I will say it again.  It was an AWESOME day.

No comments:

Post a Comment