Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Few pics of the car - Door Bar Update.

Went out and took a few pictures of the car on the ground all "cleaned up"

I will also leave you with an in-car video of the last event  and one i found of me getting the monster can!.  Donate tires to me please?  My fronts are bad and am out of rears pretty much!

Pics:





Video:







ALSO!
Also added some door bars to my Auto Power bolt in cage i acquired a while ago.  I made the connections exactly as Auto Power appeared to make them, 1.5 x .125 DOM inside of 1.75 x .120 DOM with 4 inches of overlap and a Grade 8 fastener and self-locking nut.  Base plates are made out of 1/4 inch plate (both sides).   I wanted to keep it bolt-in so i can sell it later as a tandem legal bolt in cage.  (Tandem legal depending on what events you go to.)  

Got a steering wheel for a decent price a while ago as well.  Momo Mod 08 with an NRG short hub.  All i need is some seats!




No comments:

Post a Comment