Thursday, May 27, 2010

Photoshoot/WDT event

Had a little photo shoot lined up with another guy and decided to take my car along as well.  Some pictures are of what my room mate took and others are from myself.  More might be posted later.. never know.
Also found out my rear main seal is leaking really bad...

Click each image for larger versions.







Oh yeah, here's some pics of a little auto-x i went to here in a parking lot.  Ended up turning into a drift event pretty much.

View all of the images I took at the event here. (Thanks to the room mate for letting me borrow his camera)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8182214@N07/sets/72157623904591573/









And some of the fellas.









1 comment:

  1. hey!! good job man!! im going to do the same, the VH is coming!!

    ReplyDelete